Georgia State University College of Law’s 28th Annual Law Review Symposium
Renewable Energy: 2023 and Beyond
The Georgia State University Law Review is excited to announce the 28th Annual Law Review Symposium: Renewable Energy: 2023 and Beyond.
The Symposium will focus on current legal and policy issues surrounding the ongoing transition to renewable energy sources. This event will feature presentations and panels focusing on critical and emerging energy law. In particular, the symposium will highlight the work of industry professionals and renewable energy experts from across the country.
We are welcoming students, practicing attorneys, industry professionals, and scholars from across the nation to the College of Law on March 31st, 2023, from 9:00am to 4:00pm, with a reception to follow.
Find more details and register here: GSU Law Review Annual Symposium
Browse the contents of GSULR Symposium:
- Risky Business: The Art of Reducing Litigation Uncertainty and Settling Cases
- Not a Drop to Drink: Water Rights in America
- The Criminal Justice System in a Time of Economic Meltdown: Crisis or Opportunity for Reform?
- An Intersection of Laws: Citizens United v. FEC
- The 25th Anniversary of the Baby Doe Rules: Perspectives from the Fields of Law, Health Care, Ethics, and Disability Policy