The Law Review hosts an annual symposium. The symposiums allow students, faculty, scholars, and legal professionals to discuss how changes in the law will impact case outcomes.
The 28th Annual Symposium will be held on March 31, 2023, with a focus on the transition to renewable energy. More information is forthcoming; please check back for updates.
Browse the contents of GSULR Symposium:
- Risky Business: The Art of Reducing Litigation Uncertainty and Settling Cases
- Not a Drop to Drink: Water Rights in America
- The Criminal Justice System in a Time of Economic Meltdown: Crisis or Opportunity for Reform?
- An Intersection of Laws: Citizens United v. FEC
- The 25th Anniversary of the Baby Doe Rules: Perspectives from the Fields of Law, Health Care, Ethics, and Disability Policy